Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Two Months and Three Weeks

Every morning I take off her swaddling blanket and she stretches her arms above her head and smiles. She is usually a little grumpy (or a lot) when she first wakes up but once she gets going she is really happy for the first hour of the day.



My friend Lisa S. was shocked that I put Edan dresses, since I was/am such a tom-boy. I realized that there are a lot of pictures of her in dresses and not so many in her "regular" clothes. I take pictures of dresses because it is unusual, which you wouldn't guess from her blog! So here is a more typical outfit, although she does have on fancy shoes.

These shoes are adorable and I was afraid she would outgrow them before she had a chance to wear them, so I put them on for a trip to the store. By 2pm the outfit was ruined by a diaper blow out and Sully got ahold of both shoes and slobbered all over them. So much for being cute!

PS. She now weights 13 lbs and 15.5 oz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I wonder where she gets the cranky when she first wakes up in the morning. Taking after Momma, and RoRo...and we all know that the Esau kids do not like mornings.

Lorissa said...

I'm lovin' those chubby rolls - even under her arms! Also, in the post before this, that last picture of Edan and your dad is hilarious. That's frame-able!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just love the two wake up pictures. I keep looking at them. What an adorable baby.

Love, Mom