We spend a little time every day playing on the floor. This usually involves laying her on her stomach until she gets mad and then putting her on her back and showing her different toys. She's supposed to spend time on her stomach every day to develop muscle strength and coordination, so I make her do it even if it makes her mad. She does enjoy looking at different toys and tracking them with her eyes as I move them around. Her two favorites make noise and have black and white patterns on them.

I got this dress for Edan for Easter but it was so cold that weekend she couldn't wear it. Her Opa helped me pick it out and I bought it with money I got from my Grandpa Esau who passed way in January 2001. I saved the money for something "special" and nothing was special enough until Edan. I thought buying her an Easter dress for her first holiday was good use of my last birthday money from Grandpa.

No comments:
Post a Comment